Подробную информацию по шилду смотрите на wiki.
1. Standard interfaces (as that of extruder)
2. Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
3. MOSFET 3 MOSFET are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
4. Another 5A added to protect the component parts.
5. An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed
6. Support 5 stepper drive board
7. The adoption of Pin Header as pololu makes it more convenient to repair or change.
8. I2C and SPI are reserved for expanding
9. All the MOSFET can be controlled by PWM
10. Use the interface of servo motor to adjust the level of printing platform automatically.
11. Adding a SD module for SD ramps module.
12. LED can indicate the status of the heater (the open and close of MOS).
13. 2 stepper motor for Z axis in parallel.
14. Expandable to control other accessories.